This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams

This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams
Hahahaha I can kick some major butt
Hope is never lost, but we must find it.
Faith is believing in something you can not see
Love is an emotion that helps and hurts
Spirit is what keeps us going
Dreams are what feed our minds



People who FOLLOW my Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HELLO, I HAVE FOUND OUT WHAT REAL LOVE IS

Thanks for reading!!!!!!! FREE HUGS

hey i know i haven't been on here for a while. i have this new friend names Ami. She's a ghost. too cool right... ok. gregory is gone. i am finnaly going out with the best friend i told you about. his name is Jordan. i love him more than greg or really anyone ever. that counts family too. i can't believe he actully likes me though. we are so great together. anyways he knows about the whole ghost thing and he doesn't care! he believes me and trusts me, too. LOVE... i guess love doesn't always suck.

1 comment:

Shadow said...

Well, glad you're doin' good. It's nice to hear your voice.....Well kinda. Anyway, again, Glad to see you're doin' fine.
hugs,
Shadow