This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams
Hahahaha I can kick some major butt
Hope is never lost, but we must find it. Faith is believing in something you can not see Love is an emotion that helps and hurts Spirit is what keeps us going Dreams are what feed our minds
People who FOLLOW my Blog
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Thanks for reading!!!!!!! FREE HUGS
im hidding at the bottom behind my bff's symbol! hahaha!
I love Maximum Ride... Obsession, I don't think so. I wish i had angel like wings so that i could fly and be free. FREE... that's what I want to be. Right now I am 15 years old. Maximum Ride is my personal hero, well I guess you know now, too.
Right now I'm not in any aports, but I'm in training for cross counrty. I have Blond hair, but I'm not stupid... Blind jokes can be insulting if you mainly get A's and you have plenty of common sense! I guess now i should write that i'm not exactly normal hahaha. I live 2 lives. One that people notice (and one i keep secret except on this blog) keep on blogging because i will sometimes spill the beans and when i do its big time... i can see ghosts. some are good and some not so much.. Gregary is my newest ghost with his young brother Mark.
RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO START REALIZING WHAT WE ARE DOING TO THE WORLD... DESTRUCTION IS EVERYWHERE SO HELP TO CLEAN IT UP. SAVING THE WORLD ISN'T EASY, BUT I KNOW THAT IT CAN AND WILL HAPPEN... SOMETIMES PEOPLE JUST NEED TO HAVE THE FAITH OF A CHILD...