This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams

This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams
Hahahaha I can kick some major butt
Hope is never lost, but we must find it.
Faith is believing in something you can not see
Love is an emotion that helps and hurts
Spirit is what keeps us going
Dreams are what feed our minds



People who FOLLOW my Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DON"T GO


Hey. Greg is Leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think im going to cry. he said that he couldn't dtay and that he needs to find someone else to protect me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sob-----WHY? idk if he means it or if he just doesn't like being around me!!!!!!!!!




PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







3 comments:

Shadow said...

Awwww......who need him anyways. Don't cry, your way more.......(cant think of a word)........ you're to good for him anyway. he, i guess, wasn't "the one".
Hope you feel better,
-Shadow

Timothy Reid said...

Oh, I hope he doesnt actually leave.

crazedllama47 said...

thats sad!!!
:(