This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams

This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams
Hahahaha I can kick some major butt
Hope is never lost, but we must find it.
Faith is believing in something you can not see
Love is an emotion that helps and hurts
Spirit is what keeps us going
Dreams are what feed our minds



People who FOLLOW my Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

THANK YOU











1. thanks for the brownies


2. thanks for the hugs


3. thanks for the encouragment(sp)


4. thanks for every kind word that anyone said or thought














THANK YOU


3 comments:

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :D said...

your welcome!!!
this makes me feel happy now!!!
:)

Shadow said...

Awww... thats what i'm hear for.
-Shadow

Aurora said...

Thats what we're here for =]. I have the shovel ready to get him- I mean carmel shorties for everyone here! =D! We will always be here to help =] and here to be your bandaid buddies!

I guess I have to put away the shovel, masking tape, rope, and the hole then =[.. oh well!, byeee!!!,

Aurora =]