This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams

This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams
Hahahaha I can kick some major butt
Hope is never lost, but we must find it.
Faith is believing in something you can not see
Love is an emotion that helps and hurts
Spirit is what keeps us going
Dreams are what feed our minds



People who FOLLOW my Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, i fixed my blog so enjoy... My sister and I have developed weird gifts... I can't exactly tell you them yet. it all started when a white dove died on our front door step. Weird righ? i thought so to. I will tell you this... there are things in this world that people should be afraid of that they aren't. This just part of me ( on the dark and secret side) Many people think of me as a friend, but not many people actully know that much about me.. I guess sometimes its better that way.

No comments: