This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams

This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams
Hahahaha I can kick some major butt
Hope is never lost, but we must find it.
Faith is believing in something you can not see
Love is an emotion that helps and hurts
Spirit is what keeps us going
Dreams are what feed our minds



People who FOLLOW my Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TODAY IS A PERSONAL DAY

Today is a rainy day, but it somewhat comforts me. when it rains everything seems a little cleaner. this may seem a little weird, but i love the smell of the air right after it rains. idk why. it gives me a sense of Peace. well, i haven't talked to my guy friend yet. i just don't know if he like me or not. it's sooooooooooo frustrating..................................................................................................................................... ok i was just thinking about stuff. not much goes on it this world that people don't find out about. America is a really nice spot to live, but money isn't lying on the streets and people can be so cruel. many people in other 3rd world countries dream of living the "good life" in america where their dreams can come true, but they don't know the truth. it's heart braking to know that so many people suffer everyday of poor water and food quality. i wish i could help them, but i don't really know how. it hurts to know what others are going threw sometimes. with love, and encouragement i hope that no ones life becomes what mine was. if you are going threw a hard time i totally understand. I've had it hard for all my life. when i was born i almost died because i was so little, but my mom always tells me that i fought coming into this world and I'll keep on fighting threw it. i hope that helps anyone who reads this. this is the personal side of me. this is what i tell myself all the time and this is what i feel.
ok enough with the heart brakes, but i want to be able to help others so if you have questions or a problem i might be able to help. drop me a line ( well type me something and I'll try to help)
with school.................. ok i really don't like school, but it nice because i get to see all my friends and hang out. idk if anyone else has this problem, but school in general is too easy.... i really don't enjoy acing everything. sometimes i wish i wasn't that smart, but that would be just well, stupid. i am a totally band geek. well at our school if you are in band you do everything, you are also in the marching band:( it really isn't that bad, but it can be a little embarrassing.
SilverTip

No comments: