This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams

This is ME when Im ANGRY and Powerful in my dreams
Hahahaha I can kick some major butt
Hope is never lost, but we must find it.
Faith is believing in something you can not see
Love is an emotion that helps and hurts
Spirit is what keeps us going
Dreams are what feed our minds



People who FOLLOW my Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2008

GREGARY

GREGARY IS A GOOD GHOST.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS ACTULLY NICE AND DOESN'T SEEM TO STALK ME LIKE THE OTHERS. HIS YOUNGER BROTHER MARK IS A LITTLE SCARY (KINDA EVIAL) BUT HE CAN BE SWEET TOO. MARK JUST NEEDS AN ATTITUDE ADJUCTMENT. GREGARY IS SEVENTEEN (WELL HE WAS WHEN HE DIED) HE DOESN'T REALLY TALK THAT MUCH, BUT HE IS ALWAYS GETTING INTO MY DREAMS. HE TALKS TO ME THERE... I HOPE I CAN HELP HIM...

4 comments:

Talon said...

neet and I think you spell Evil like that

Anonymous said...

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE A FRIEND FOR A GHOST???

SilverTip said...

Actully its nice... he's a good kind of friend. since he gets into my dreams he knows me for me and not what i look like or anything like that...

Ace said...

vote for Talon on shadows blog